With your knowledge and skills in the art of modelling and drawing, as well as computer visualisation through 2D/3D modelling, texturing and animation, you will be able to create realistic characters and worlds as a game artist. By using the game engine, your created assets can be integrated into the game worlds.
- Modelling & Animation for Environment & Character
- Textures, Shading & Rigging
- Usability & Functions for Look & Feel
- Level design & simulation with dynamic effects
- Asset Management & Game Engine Implementation
Single courses in your Diploma
Computer Graphics Designer
1. Semester: You assemble images and design layouts, create logos, business cards and brochures. In doing so you work with professional graphics programmes and learn the basics of colour systems and fonts. You crop images and generate PDF files for various applications.
User Interface Designer
1. Semester: The main focus will be on the user experience. You manage to harmonize usability and look & feel and create an intuitive entrance and interaction with the developed applications for the user. You integrate the graphical user interfaces (GUI) developed by yourself into games and applications.
2. Semester: You turn images into three dimensional objects and breathe life into animation. Make use of the possibilities provided by modelling programmes, generate your own 3D graphics and shape the atmosphere of a computer game or animated film.
2. Semester: Shadow & Rigging helps your characters and environments to be more realistic in their appearance and animation. You will expand your texturing & skinning skills to create professional 3D models.
3. Semester: You create dynamic effects such as fire, explosions, smoke, fog, water and deformations of objects and surfaces while taking physical principles into account.
3. Semester: You combine all components in the game engine and create various levels of your game. Thereby you take care of the asset management and produce the first playable prototypes.
Welcome to the exciting world of music, media and the arts – the creative industry.
Across the globe, artistic and communication as well as organisational and technical professions are among the most fun and in demand. Today, the creative sector is the third largest employer and the need for experienced experts and universal talents is growing from day to day. New trends and technical developments provide the impulse for near unlimited creativity and design opportunities.
Start your career as
- 3D Modeller & Animator
- Texture & Lighting Artist
- Character Designer
- Visual Effects Artist
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semesters. Full time: 3 semesters.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.