Create game worlds, rules and characters for computer games or mobile games. Develop virtual, three dimensional worlds and combine graphics, animation, video and sound and make use of your broad knowledge of technology and design for working in a team.
- Computer-based layout & image editing
- Animation, texture & 3D-modelling
- Motion graphics & multimedia design
- Conception of ideas for games
- Level and game design & animation films
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You assemble images and design layouts, create logos, business cards and brochures. In doing so you work with professional graphics programmes and learn the basics of colour systems and fonts. You crop images and generate PDF files for various applications.
1. Semester: Get to know the diversity of technological developments in graphics, animation, video and sound and develop an original way of playing. Work on implementing your ideas, making use of design opportunities and developing playable prototypes.
2. Semester: Be it the title sequence of a film, a trailer, music video, web or mobile design - moving images need to be designed. You work closely together with directors, programmers and producers and develop logos and openers as well as motion graphics and fonts.
2. Semester: You turn images into three dimensional objects and breathe life into animation. Make use of the possibilities provided by modelling programmes, generate your own 3D graphics and shape the atmosphere of a computer game or animated film.
Welcome to the exciting world of music, media and the arts – the creative industry.
Across the globe, artistic and communication as well as organisational and technical professions are among the most fun and in demand. Today, the creative sector is the third largest employer and the need for experienced experts and universal talents is growing from day to day. New trends and technical developments provide the impulse for near unlimited creativity and design opportunities.
Start your career as
- 3D Modeller & Animator
- Texture & Lighting Artist
- Character Designer
- Visual Effects Artist
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 4 semester. Full time: 2 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.