You support athletes, organizations, sports clubs and distributors in navigating the world of sports. As a representative of your client, you act on their interests and negotiate contracts with clubs and sponsors. As part of the management team, you take care of the marketing of sports events and fitness products.
- Project- & event management in the area of fitness and health
- Fan events and sponsor search
- Marketing & PR for athletes and clubs
- Budgeting & handling of contracts
- Sports & eSports events
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: For your first campaign you will develop strategic marketing ideas and learn how to think in a sales-focused manner. You make use of target group analysis and train your knowledge of the specificities of current relevant forms of advertising and the rules of the market.
1. Semester: You will learn how to properly communicate your goals and manage your time efficiently. How do I present my product, which marketing methods are appropriate, how do I successfully work in a team? These and other questions help turn your ideas into viable projects.
2. Semester: In order to market a media format one first has to know and analyse the market. You develop your own concepts and strategies, learn about media law, editing, finances, sales and marketing. You negotiate contracts appropriate for each sector and plan press and public relations work for new products.
2. Semester: You use the internet for your campaigns and learn how online and offline marketing complement each other. When selecting advertising material you make use of current key figures in order to stick to the budget and push forward brand creation on the internet.
3. Semester: You are able to successfully plan, advertise and execute an event. In order to do so you calculate the budget, work on public relations, event marketing and acquiring sponsors. In addition, you have an insight into legal and insurance issues.
3. Semester: As sports manager you represent athletes and organizations, manage sports events and maintain connections to the fans and the public. You support your clients through your extensive knowledge in the areas of project-, event- and marketing management.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semester. Full time: 3 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.