You coordinate the creation of targeted content for websites, social media and other marketing channels. Working for companies and agencies, you expand the community and boost brand awareness and image through relevant content, offering additional insight and value to the customer.
- On-&offline marketing strategies
- Product placement & sponsored content
- Building a community & maintaining contact
- Budgeting, time- and project management
- Influencer & social media marketing
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: For your first campaign you will develop strategic marketing ideas and learn how to think in a sales-focused manner. You make use of target group analysis and train your knowledge of the specificities of current relevant forms of advertising and the rules of the market.
Online Marketing Manager
1. Semester: You use the internet for your campaigns and learn how online and offline marketing complement each other. When selecting advertising material you make use of current key figures in order to stick to the budget and push forward brand creation on the internet.
2. Semester: You will learn how to properly communicate your goals and manage your time efficiently. How do I present my product, which marketing methods are appropriate, how do I successfully work in a team? These and other questions help turn your ideas into viable projects.
2. Semester: In order to market a media format one first has to know and analyse the market. You develop your own concepts and strategies, learn about media law, editing, finances, sales and marketing. You negotiate contracts appropriate for each sector and plan press and public relations work for new products.
3. Semester: You regularly entertain your community with new, exciting content. You become your own brand and are aware of the marketing opportunities you have in order to expand your client base, build an influencer identity and become a public person.
Social Media Manager
3. Semester: You know the trends on relevant social media channels. Which topics are suitable for which channel? How do you create targeted content? You are able to make use of community management in order to introduce people, brands, companies & their products to a broader client base.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semesters. Full time: 3 semesters.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.