Online Marketing Manager
Develop marketing measures on the internet. Plan targeted advertising campaigns and use search engine optimisation to enhance the reach of company websites. Make use of viral marketing to strengthen image and increase brand identity.
- Analysis of target group & competition
- Search engine optimisation
- Sales-oriented approach
- Viral marketing & increase of reach
- Monitoring online campaigns
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: For your first campaign you will develop strategic marketing ideas and learn how to think in a sales-focused manner. You make use of target group analysis and train your knowledge of the specificities of current relevant forms of advertising and the rules of the market.
Online Marketing Manager
2. Semester: You use the internet for your campaigns and learn how online and offline marketing complement each other. When selecting advertising material you make use of current key figures in order to stick to the budget and push forward brand creation on the internet.
Social Media Manager
3. Semester: You know the trends on relevant social media channels. Which topics are suitable for which channel? How do you create targeted content? You are able to make use of community management in order to introduce people, brands, companies & their products to a broader client base.
Welcome to the exciting world of music, media and the arts – the creative iandustry.
Across the globe, artistic and communication as well as organisational and technical professions are among the most fun and in demand. Today, the creative sector is the third largest employer and the need for experienced experts and universal talents is growing from day to day. New trends and technical developments provide the impulse for near unlimited creativity and design opportunities.
Start your career as
- Marketing Manager
- SEO & SEA Specialist
- Online Marketing Manager
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 3 semesters.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.