Your knowledge of economics and commercial viability helps you to place artists, their productions and events on the market successfully. Broaden your creative networks and develop clear ideas and concepts for your projects.
- Strategic marketing of artists & music
- Event & stage management
- Media marketing & project management
- Press & public relations
- Copyright law & contracts in music & media
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You will learn how to properly communicate your goals and manage your time efficiently. How do I present my product, which marketing methods are appropriate, how do I successfully work in a team? These and other questions help turn your ideas into viable projects.
1. Semester: For your first campaign you will develop strategic marketing ideas and learn how to think in a sales-focused manner. You make use of target group analysis and train your knowledge of the specificities of current relevant forms of advertising and the rules of the market.
2. Semester: You are able to successfully plan, advertise and execute an event. In order to do so you calculate the budget, work on public relations, event marketing and acquiring sponsors. In addition, you have an insight into legal and insurance issues.
2. Semester: You use the internet for your campaigns and learn how online and offline marketing complement each other. When selecting advertising material you make use of current key figures in order to stick to the budget and push forward brand creation on the internet.
3. Semester: You advise artists and are familiar with the financial, contractual and organisational basics: music marketing, promotion and sales. Here it is important to keep an eye on the maths and to draft contracts and licences.
3. Semester: In order to market a media format one first has to know and analyse the market. You develop your own concepts and strategies, learn about media law, editing, finances, sales and marketing. You negotiate contracts appropriate for each sector and plan press and public relations work for new products.
Welcome to the exciting world of music, media and the arts – the creative industry.
Across the globe, artistic and communication as well as organisational and technical professions are among the most fun and in demand. Today, the creative sector is the third largest employer and the need for experienced experts and universal talents is growing from day to day. New trends and technical developments provide the impulse for near unlimited creativity and design opportunities.
Start your career as
- Booking Agent
- Event Manager
- A&R Manager
- Music Manager
- Product Manager
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semester. Full time: 3 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.