Write ready-to-print articles, reports, commentaries and interviews. Journalistic forms of presentation will help you to present information in an interesting and understandable way. You edit other authors' texts and are familiar with editorial and technical processes.
- Selection of topic & research
- Free writing & story telling
- Developing own writing style
- Press work & text editing
- Basics of publishing
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You will learn how to draft press releases and texts for advertising and PR. Make use of classical journalistic ways of presenting and learn useful aspects of story-telling, media law and efficient research. Develop your own style of writing and stylistic confidence.
1. Semester: You assemble images and design layouts, create logos, business cards and brochures. In doing so you work with professional graphics programmes and learn the basics of colour systems and fonts. You crop images and generate PDF files for various applications.
2. Semester: You will learn how to conduct interviews, research topics and edit texts. You develop headlines and prepare suitable content for the internet. Learn about the basics of layout, image editing and web design as well as basic principles of journalistic publishing.
2. Semester: Get an insight into the basics of visual communication and colour theory. You achieve new effects by playing with colours, shapes and perspectives, getting to know different fonts and preparing the final file for print.
3. Semester: You are able to prepare your contents for all relevant social media and broadcasting platforms and fit them into the specific storytelling. Next to content conception you are familiar with content production and know how to realize projects for broadcasting and how to go “live” on every common platform.
3. Semester: Generate user-friendly designs and create websites. You will learn the basics of screen design, online publishing and web programming. Design a simple homepage - from the initial idea to going live.
Welcome to the exciting world of music, media and the arts – the creative iandustry.
Across the globe, artistic and communication as well as organisational and technical professions are among the most fun and in demand. Today, the creative sector is the third largest employer and the need for experienced experts and universal talents is growing from day to day. New trends and technical developments provide the impulse for near unlimited creativity and design opportunities.
Start your career as
- Media Reporter
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semesters. Full time: 3 semesters.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.