The world is yours! Make the easiest and most efficient way of self-realization your profession! You become your
own brand, set product trends and shape consumer preferences in the market of your choice!
- Blogging & vlogging as a job
- Community-building & nurturing
- Sponsored content & product placement
- Income sources & revenue streams
- Ethics & legal basics
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You regularly entertain your community with new, exciting content. You become your own brand and are aware of the marketing opportunities you have in order to expand your client base, build an influencer identity and become a public person.
Social Media Manager
2. Semester: You know the trends on relevant social media channels. Which topics are suitable for which channel? How do you create targeted content? You are able to make use of community management in order to introduce people, brands, companies & their products to a broader client base.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 2 semesters.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.