You create relevant content for social media and other marketing channels. On behalf of marketing agencies and companies, you work on the brand image through the targeted placement of content in various forms such as photography, film, written texts, etc.
- Handling of photo- & film cameras
- Layout- & photo editing basics
- Creation of ads & sponsored content
- Research & different forms of presentation
- Ethics & legal basics
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You use cameras, lenses, lighting and flash and assist a photographer in their work. In doing so you get to know the basics of visual communication and image design, carry out lighting measurements and become familiar with editing digital images.
1. Semester: You will learn how to use a film and video camera, obtain an insight into image design and dramaturgy as well as sound technology and lighting. You will create your own first clips and videos. You will assist a cameraman and will record original and atmospheric sound.
2. Semester: You will learn how to draft press releases and texts for advertising and PR. Make use of classical journalistic ways of presenting and learn useful aspects of story-telling, media law and efficient research. Develop your own style of writing and stylistic confidence.
2. Semester: You will learn how to conduct interviews, research topics and edit texts. You develop headlines and prepare suitable content for the internet. Learn about the basics of layout, image editing and web design as well as basic principles of journalistic publishing.
3. Semester: You regularly entertain your community with new, exciting content. You become your own brand and are aware of the marketing opportunities you have in order to expand your client base, build an influencer identity and become a public person.
3. Semester: You know the trends on relevant social media channels. Which topics are suitable for which channel? How do you create targeted content? You are able to make use of community management in order to introduce people, brands, companies & their products to a broader client base.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semesters. Full time: 3 semesters.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.