Produce electronic beats and remixes or develop corporate sound for your clients. Loops and samples support your individual sound signature. For your tracks you use the entire range of effects, synthetic sounds and plug-ins modern studio software has to offer.
- Midi- & audio editing
- Sampler, synthesizer & sound generator
- Music production with studio software
- Beat & sound design with EQ, dynamics & FX
- Creative use of loops & sound library
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: Using the right programmes your mixes and beats come together. You are competent in MIDI and audio editing and able to use software samplers. The basics of rhythms and grooves are addressed as well as the use of sound pre-sets and plug-ins.
2. Semester: You generate your own complex sounds and samples by using special effects. You edit MIDI and audio recordings in a playful manner and your repertoire will soon include the use of Native Instruments Komplete. You will learn to analyse sound styles and combine synthesizer modules.
Welcome to the exciting world of music, media and the arts – the creative industry.
Across the globe, artistic and communication as well as organisational and technical professions are among the most fun and in demand. Today, the creative sector is the third largest employer and the need for experienced experts and universal talents is growing from day to day. New trends and technical developments provide the impulse for near unlimited creativity and design opportunities.
Start your career as
- Sound Designer
- Music Producer
- Beat Designer
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 2 semesters.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.