Combine digital music production with analogue audio technology. You will make use of hardware and software and have experience in all genres of modern pop and rock music. You are able to technically carry out a studio production professionally - from recording to the final mix.
- Digital & analogue music production
- Recording & mixing in the sound studio
- Signal processing with EQ, dynamics & FX
- Midi, loops & sample libraries
- Synthesizer & virtual sound generators
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: This course is about recording in practice! You will learn how to adjust the levels of microphones, insert audio and MIDI files and independently record a band. In doing so, you will learn the basics of audio technology and the use of external sound generators.
1. Semester: Using the right programmes your mixes and beats come together. You are competent in MIDI and audio editing and able to use software samplers. The basics of rhythms and grooves are addressed as well as the use of sound pre-sets and plug-ins.
2. Semester: Edit your sound with the help of professional studio software and complete the final mix of your recordings. Make use of samplers, synthesizers, equalizers, dynamics and effects and carry out a complete and documented music production together with a band.
2. Semester: You generate your own complex sounds and samples by using special effects. You edit MIDI and audio recordings in a playful manner and your repertoire will soon include the use of Native Instruments Komplete. You will learn to analyse sound styles and combine synthesizer modules.
Welcome to the exciting world of music, media and the arts – the creative industry.
Across the globe, artistic and communication as well as organisational and technical professions are among the most fun and in demand. Today, the creative sector is the third largest employer and the need for experienced experts and universal talents is growing from day to day. New trends and technical developments provide the impulse for near unlimited creativity and design opportunities.
Start your career as
- Audio Producer
- A&R Manager
- Recording Engineer
- Music Producer
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 4 semesters. Full time: 2 semesters.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.