Create completely new worlds - become a game artist
Creating your own realities, bringing fictional characters to life, telling your own stories in completely new worlds. All this is part of the exciting job description of the game artist - the virtual and digital game developer. Anyone can play video games, but developing video games has to be learned! This week, we would like to introduce you to the most important key points of a career in the games industry and give you all the facts and information about training as a game artist.
Your career as a Game Artist:
- Create game worlds, rules, and characters for computers, consoles, and mobile devices
- Combine graphics, animation, video and sound into a creative whole
- From design to technology - use your expertise to work in a team or as an independent developer
- Unlimited creativity! Who knows, maybe your game will be the new Mario Kart!
Sounds exciting, doesn't it? Now you have the chance to try it out for yourself! Our practice-oriented diploma courses help you turn your passion into a career. At all our locations, we offer individual courses in the field of games as well as a complete diploma for full training as a game artist.
What you'll learn:
- Computer-aided layout & image editing
- Animation, Texture & 3D Modeling
- Motion graphics & multimedia design
- Conceptual design of game ideas
- Level-, game design & animation film
Structure of the training:
- The Diploma consists of 6 individual courses of 6 months each
- Total duration 1.5 - 3 years
- Full-time or part-time
- The training combines online lessons with practical exercises in the state-of-the-art technical rooms on campus
- Possibility of connecting to the Bachelor (Hons) Games, Design and Animation
By the way, it pays to be quick! From now until Monday, 21.03.2022, we will give you a grant of up to 1.200€ on your Game Artist diploma. Make an appointment for a consultation on campus or online and secure your exclusive offer.
Are you looking for other training courses or individual courses? Throughout March, we'll be introducing you to exciting professions. There's sure to be something for you, too!