Write ready-to-print articles, reports, commentaries and interviews. Journalistic forms of presentation will help you to present information in an interesting and understandable way. You edit other authors' texts and are familiar with editorial and technical processes.
- Selection of topic & research
- Free writing & story telling
- Developing own writing style
- Press work & text editing
- Basics of publishing
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You will learn how to draft press releases and texts for advertising and PR. Make use of classical journalistic ways of presenting and learn useful aspects of story-telling, media law and efficient research. Develop your own style of writing and stylistic confidence.
2. Semester: You will learn how to conduct interviews, research topics and edit texts. You develop headlines and prepare suitable content for the internet. Learn about the basics of layout, image editing and web design as well as basic principles of journalistic publishing.
3. Semester: You are able to prepare your contents for all relevant social media and broadcasting platforms and fit them into the specific storytelling. Next to content conception you are familiar with content production and know how to realize projects for broadcasting and how to go “live” on every common platform.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 3 semester. Full time: 3 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.