Everything starts with learning the fundamentals. Start your journey to becoming a music producer with the Audio Fundamentals course. Designed specifically to cover all the basic knowledge you’ll need to get a basic recording session up and running as well as understanding all the theories behind the technical aspect of production. This module is about recording in practice! You will learn how to adjust the levels of microphones, insert audio and independently record a band. In doing so, you will learn the basics of audio technology and the use of external sound generators. This is a standalone course but also appears in the Diploma Audio Engineering & Music Production
- Fundamentals of acoustics
- Routine handling of Pro Tools in recording studio environments
- Use of common recording techniques
- Microphone principles and recording studio technology
- Knowledge of the correct selection and positioning of microphones
Available start dates
Please contact us for more information.