Photo & Media Designer
You take on artistic responsibility for photo shoots and layouts. Your skilled knowledge of image composition, visual communication, media design and photography helps you to professionally prepare your ideas for use in various media.
- Photo shooting in a professional studio
- Image composition & digital editing
- Desktop publishing, artwork & graphic design
- Image & media law
- Fashion & advertising photography
Single courses in your Diploma
Computer Graphics Designer
1. Semester: You assemble images and design layouts, create logos, business cards and brochures. In doing so you work with professional graphics programmes and learn the basics of colour systems and fonts. You crop images and generate PDF files for various applications.
1. Semester: You use cameras, lenses, lighting and flash and assist a photographer in their work. In doing so you get to know the basics of visual communication and image design, carry out lighting measurements and become familiar with editing digital images.
2. Semester: Get an insight into the basics of visual communication and colour theory. You achieve new effects by playing with colours, shapes and perspectives, getting to know different fonts and preparing the final file for print.
2. Semester: Create photo series on different topics for your portfolio. Learn more about design theory and colour management and get to know digital workflows. Work creatively with perspectives, the relationship between shapes and contrasts, generate and edit scans.
3. Semester: When designing, you pay attention to the right balance between functionality and design. You create concepts for image campaigns and strategies, determine the framework for costs, are responsible for obtaining image copyright and develop a corporate design manual.
3. Semester: You will learn about camera and lighting technology and take photos of products for an advertising campaign. You can stage images and professionally carry out contract work. In addition to you creativity, you are also aided by your insights into media law.