Become a Content Creator - Tell Stories that Inspire the World!
The profession Content Creator is steadily gaining popularity among employers and job seekers. No wonder, companies need more content. Content Creators can be used for all kinds of content in different fields, which makes the profession very flexible, from the topic to the medium to the form of the content. This week, we'd like to share with you the most important information about a career as content creator and give you all the facts and information you need about the diploma.
Your Career as a Content Creator
- You are creative and flexible
- You conduct concrete research and analysis
- Like the job description itself, the job offers for content creators are also very wide-ranging
- You work on a permanent basis for companies and agencies or as a freelancer
What you will learn
- Handling photo & film cameras
- Basics of layout & image editing
- Advertising copy & sponsored content
- Topic research & journalistic forms of presentation
- Media ethics & legal situations
Structure of the training:
- The Diploma consists of 6 individual courses of 6 months each
- Total duration 1.5 - 3 years
- Full-time or part-time
Sounds nice? From now until Thursday, 31.03.2022, we will give you a grant of up to 1.800€ on the diploma content creator. Make an appointment for a consultation on campus or online and secure your exclusive offer.