Short course: DSLR Camera Craft
This is a hands-on and deeply insightful DSLR photography short course that has been carefully designed to ensure that all participants will walk away with an exciting new found perspective through the lens and in their approach towards their work through the camera.
Created to bring passionate amateurs and hobbyists from all walks of life with the shared love of photography - this course will get you off auto mode and onto manual controls as quickly as possible to give you the skills to express your creative intent with the image and vision you want to produce.
From camera controls basics, understanding your equipment to composition and image production, this course will equip you with the knowledge to confidently take your skills as a photographer to the next level.
Class sizes are capped to ensure that every participant is guaranteed attention and feedback from your instructor.
· An overview of your camera’s features and settings
· Setting up the camera for both general use and aperture mode
· Composition, lens perspective, handling and framing
· Focusing, shutter speeds and ISO
· Light and how it relates to exposure including the various modes
· Light metering
By the end of the course you will be able to:
· Customise your camera’s settings
· Operate the camera in various modes (aperture, shutter speed or manual)
· Capture images that have impact and are well exposed
· Control depth of field (sharpness over a range of distance)
· Control perspective (relationship between background and foreground)
Tell me more
Equipment Requirements: Nothing (option bring your own DSLR camera).
Course dates: Sunday 14th | 21st | 28th March, 4th April (4 weeks to complete) / 10am -1pm (3 hours/day)
499 AUD - $399 AUD Early Bird (Book before 1st March 2021)