Payments can be accepted by electronic transfer (EFT), money order or cheque.
- Students who are experiencing difficulty in paying their fees are invited to call our office to make alternative arrangements for payment during their period of difficulty.
- Debts will be referred to a debt collection agency where fees are more than 40 days past due.
- United POP Australia reserves the right to suspend the provision of training and/or other services until fees are brought up to date. Students with long term outstanding accounts may be withdrawn from their course if payments have not been received and no alternative arrangements for payment have been made.
- International students who do not pay their fees will receive two warnings regarding non-payment of fees and thereafter will be reported to the Department of Human Affairs (DHA) via PRISMS under student default.
- Receipts of payments made by international students will be kept for at least 2 years after the person ceases to be an accepted student.