You lead the audience through events, radio programmes and television shows. You are articulate, good at improvising, and familiar with various approaches to asking questions and moderating. You are charming when announcing the next contribution and competent when engaging in dialogue with guests.
- Body language, facial expressions & gestures
- Fluent speech, spontaneity & improvisation
- Practical work in front of a microphone
- Moderating techniques & interviewing
- Tone of speech & emotional expression
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You will learn how to be aware of and control your breathing and articulation, how to compile texts and how to adapt to news, documentary, advertising or literary texts in the studio. Here it will be important to develop a feel for the sound of speech, intonation and free public speaking in front of an audience
2. Semester: You are skilled at working in front of a microphone in a sound studio. The targeted use of tone and timbre guarantee you a broad range of expressiveness. You engage in further training in emotional acting, the basics of studio work, voice-overs and audio book / audio drama production.
3. Semester: Generate texts for radio, television and event moderation and present content in a fun and easy way. You will learn how to use body language, facial expressions and gestures to enter into dialogue with your audience and react spontaneously to unexpected situations.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 3 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 75 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.