You design graphic concepts for film, television, internet and print. Your knowledge of design theory and typography help you in preparing your design for a broad range of media and to ensure the best visual communication possible.
- Layout & digital image editing
- Colour theory, image aesthetics & typesets
- Pre-press & digital proofing
- Desktop publishing
- Image rights & corporate design
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You assemble images and design layouts, create logos, business cards and brochures. In doing so you work with professional graphics programmes and learn the basics of colour systems and fonts. You crop images and generate PDF files for various applications.
2. Semester: Get an insight into the basics of visual communication and colour theory. You achieve new effects by playing with colours, shapes and perspectives, getting to know different fonts and preparing the final file for print.
3. Semester: When designing, you pay attention to the right balance between functionality and design. You create concepts for image campaigns and strategies, determine the framework for costs, are responsible for obtaining image copyright and develop a corporate design manual.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 3 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 69 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.