With your knowledge and skills in the art of modelling and drawing, as well as computer visualisation through 2D/3D modelling, texturing and animation, you will be able to create realistic characters and worlds as a game artist. By using the game engine, your created assets can be integrated into the game worlds.
- Modelling & Animation for Environment & Character
- Textures, Shading & Rigging
- Usability & Functions for Look & Feel
- Level design & simulation with dynamic effects
- Asset Management & Game Engine Implementation
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You assemble images and design layouts, create logos, business cards and brochures. In doing so you work with professional graphics programmes and learn the basics of colour systems and fonts. You crop images and generate PDF files for various applications.
3. Semester: You combine all components in the game engine and create various levels of your game. Thereby you take care of the asset management and produce the first playable prototypes.
3. Semester: You create dynamic effects such as fire, explosions, smoke, fog, water and deformations of objects and surfaces while taking physical principles into account.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semester. Full time: 3 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 69 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.