Plan, organise and accompany events of all kinds. Your knowledge of project management, event dramaturgy, event technology and logistics helps you to professionally develop and implement event concepts for company parties, festivals, trade fairs and concerts.
- Planning & executing events
- Project management & team work
- Marketing of large events
- Efficient advertising strategies & measures
- Event technology, contracts & guidelines
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You will learn how to properly communicate your goals and manage your time efficiently. How do I present my product, which marketing methods are appropriate, how do I successfully work in a team? These and other questions help turn your ideas into viable projects.
1. Semester: For your first campaign you will develop strategic marketing ideas and learn how to think in a sales-focused manner. You make use of target group analysis and train your knowledge of the specificities of current relevant forms of advertising and the rules of the market.
2. Semester: You use the internet for your campaigns and learn how online and offline marketing complement each other. When selecting advertising material you make use of current key figures in order to stick to the budget and push forward brand creation on the internet.
2. Semester: You are able to successfully plan, advertise and execute an event. In order to do so you calculate the budget, work on public relations, event marketing and acquiring sponsors. In addition, you have an insight into legal and insurance issues.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 4 semester. Full time: 2 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 69 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.