Start your career in the growing media business at campuses all over Europe & Australia. Experience high-quality education closely linked to practical experience in order to qualify for your chosen profession in the international music, media & art industries. Be inspired to become a creative professional and discover exciting new career opportunities with United POP, the international department of “Deutsche POP”, one of Europe’s biggest education provider with more than 30 years of experience in training for music, media & the arts!
- Your entry point into the music and media sector
- Professional expertise and lecturers with practical experience
- Cutting-edge equipment
- References and contacts due to project work
- Direct practical experience in class
- Flexible starting dates several times a year
- 4 departments:
- Music & Sound
- Event & Music Management
- Design & Photography
- Fashion & Textiles
- A good knowledge of English
- Commitment, enthusiasm, willingness to work independently, an interest in music and media
- No particular high school certificate is necessary
- Recommended starting age is over 18 years, subject to parents’ consent 16 years may also be possible.